Axillary Breast tissue Removal cost in India
Women with heavy breast have a higher chance of developing axillary breast tissue.
Seeing bulges in your armpit or underarms is an embarrassing experience.
One out of 12 leading women being affected with this problem.
Check here for more details regarding surgery and its cost
Axillary Breast removal Surgery Cost in India
Average Cost (approx) Rs 70,000/-
Lowest Cost (approx) Rs 50,000/-
Highest Cost (approx) Rs 80,000/-
Treatment: Axillary Breast removal Surgery
Treatment Time: 1 hours
Resume Work: 2 Days
Hospitalization Days: Day Care
|Doctor Name||Dr. M. Shridharan -Board certified Plastic Surgeon with 22 Years Experience|
|Surgery Cost||Rs 50,000/- to Rs 80,000/-|
|Surgery Name||Axillary Breast removal Surgery|
|Clinic Name||Medini Cosmetic Surgery (20+ Years Exp Doctor)|
|Surgery Safety Protocol||100% safe (Surgeries in the Hospital with ICU Backup)|
|Call Now for more details||9000906234|
Axillary Breast tissue Removal cost in India
There are many factors that determine the axillary breast tissue removal cost in India, so it’s hard to predict correctly what the price will be until after you talk with your physician.
Are you embarrassed by your armpit swelling? Do the yellow fat deposits hang out of your arms when you take off your shirt? Do they even bother to hide when you wear a tank top and show off your arms? This can be very embarrassing and frustrating. Axillary breast removal surgery helps to improve the appearance of the armpits!
Axillary breast tissue removal cost in India -Different Cities
This is the question everyone asks when looking for a cosmetic surgeon to remove their axillary breast tissue. Many people think this procedure is costly, out of their reach and that there is no other way. However, this is not true.
The cost of axillary breast tissue removal cost in India is very competitive. Patients from different parts of the world are taking advantage of low-cost medical tourism and choosing India as their destination for cosmetic surgery procedures.
The cost of an axillary breast tissue removal surgery may vary from city to city and from surgeon to surgeon. The following table gives a rough idea of the cost in different cities in India.
|Different cities in India||Axillary breast Surgery
|Mumbai||From Rs 90,000/- to Rs 1,70,000/-|
|New Delhi||From Rs 1,00,000/- to Rs 1,90,000/-|
|Chennai||From Rs 90,000/- to Rs 1,90,000/-|
|Kolkata||From Rs 60,000/- to Rs 1,20,000/-|
|Hyderabad||From Rs 50,000/- to Rs 1,20,000/-|
|Bangalore||From Rs 70,000/- to Rs 1,30,000/-|
|Trivandrum||From Rs 50,000/- to Rs 1,00,000/-|
Take Away: If you are looking for a low-cost axillary breast tissue removal surgery, then it is best that you consult with a surgeon. The surgeon will be able to provide you with an estimate of the cost of your treatment after examining your specific case.
Book An Appointment
in Few Seconds
Call Us Now
Axillary Breast tissue Removal cost in India -Factors
The axillary breast removal cost varies depending on where you live, what type of procedure is used, the experience of the surgeon and his expertise and the hospital infrastructure. The price also depends on the size and location of the fatty tissues.
- The surgeon’s experience. The surgeon’s experienceis very important when it comes to axillary breast tissue surgery. A surgeon who has decades of experience will be able to perform the procedure better than someone with less experience.
The surgeon’s experience and skill will affect the outcome of your surgery and how long you have to stay in the hospital. The best way to find a skilled plastic surgeon is by asking for recommendations from friends or family members who have had procedures done before, checking the reviews of the patient, as well by seeing before and after pictures of his patients treated by him.
- The type of anaesthesia used: Anaesthesia is used during an operation in order to numb any pain you may feel at the time of surgery. There are different types of anaesthesia that can be used during this procedure, such as local or general anaesthesia. General anaesthesia is safe and is advisable when you are planning for complete treatment of axillary breast.
- Hospital infrastructure charges: The cost of plastic surgery will also depend on the hospital where you will be having the procedure done. Hospitals that have better infrastructure and facilities may charge more than other hospitals that are less well-equipped.
- Diagnostic tests: Diagnostic tests such as mammograms, ultrasounds, or biopsies may be required before the procedure, which is added to the overall cost.
- Medications: The cost of medications required before, during, and after the procedure can affect the overall cost.
- Geographic location: The surgery cost depends on the location of the hospital or clinic where it is performed. Hospitals or clinics in larger cities may charge more than those in smaller towns.
It is important to note that the cost of axillary breast tissue removal may also vary based on individual patient factors, such as the extent of the procedure, the patient’s overall health, and any complications that may arise during or after the surgery. Patients should discuss the costs and any potential additional fees with their surgeon before undergoing the procedure.
The average cost of axillary breast tissue removal in India is around INR 60,000/- to 70,000/-.
Why Dr M.Shridharan is the Best Axillary breast Surgeon
Customer Testimonials from
Axillary Breast tissue Removal cost in India
What is axillary breast tissue
Axillary breast tissue is a condition where the patient’s breasts have enlargement of the axillary fat pads in their armpits. This condition can cause discomfort or pain when wearing certain types of clothing or sports bras.
The degree of enlargement varies from patient to patient. The enlargement of the axillary fat pads usually happens after puberty.
It is most commonly seen in women who have large breasts and are over the age of 50. It can also be associated with obesity or hormonal changes…
It is usually caused by excess fat deposits in the armpit area, which can be seen when looking at a person from behind, giving the appearance of bat wings or bat breasts.
Have Any Question?
Talk with Our Doctor
Axillary Breast tissue Removal cost in India -Ideal Candidates
The ideal candidates for this procedure are:
- Women who have excess breast tissue in their armpit area that causes discomfort or pain: Some women may experience pain or discomfort due to the presence of excess breast tissue in their armpit area, which can make it difficult to wear certain clothing or participate in physical activities.
- Women who feel self-conscious or embarrassed about the appearance of their armpit area: Some women may feel self-conscious or embarrassed about the appearance of their armpit area due to the presence of excess breast tissue, which can impact their self-esteem and quality of life.
- Women who have recurrent infections or cysts in their armpit area: Excess breast tissue in the armpit area can make it difficult to maintain proper hygiene, leading to the development of infections or cysts.
- Women who have been diagnosed with axillary breast carcinoma: Axillary breast carcinoma is a breast cancer that develops in the armpit area. Sometimes, surgical removal of the excess breast tissue may be necessary as part of the treatment plan.
It is important to note that axillary breast tissue removal is a personal decision and should be considered carefully. Candidates should consult with a qualified and experienced cosmetic surgeon to find out if the surgery is suitable for them and to discuss the potential risks and benefits.
Why choose Dr M.Shridharan for your Surgeries ?
Affordable Axillary breast Surgery Cost
Axillary Breast tissue Removal cost in India -Surgery Details
Axillary breast tissue removal surgery aims to remove excess fat and skin from the armpits. It is also known as “liposuction of the axilla”. This can be done through a few different methods.
- Liposuction is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that uses a small tube to remove fat from the body. It can be used around your armpits to remove excess fat tissue. The doctor will remove this fat tissue through a small incision in your armpit area. You may put stitches afterwards, but these stitches will usually dissolve on their own after about three weeks.
- Excision is another type of surgery that removes fat tissue and breast gland tissue by cutting it out with a scalpel or laser. The incision is kept in the axillary fold so that it is not visible and not possible to make out the scar in the armpit region.
The surgery is usually performed under general anaesthesia, meaning that you will be completely unconscious during the procedure.
The surgeon will evaluate how much fat and gland is present in the armpit area and decide which method will work best for each patient.
Axillary Breast tissue Removal cost in India - Precautions After Surgery
- You should avoid getting the area wet for at least 48 hours after surgery, and you should keep it clean with antibacterial soap. Your doctor will prescribe to use of a mild soap or lotion on the area while showering to prevent infection.
- You should avoid any heavy lifting or strenuous activities for a period of 6 weeks after the surgery.
- You should also wear an elastic bandage to help reduce swelling and keep your skin in place while it heals.
- I usually put absorbable stitches, and hence, there is no stitch removal after surgery. The sutures will take several weeks to heal completely.
- You may find that your armpits look different for a few months after surgery, but this is normal as your body recovers from the procedure.
- You will also need to wear surgical bras for up to two months after the surgery. These bras are designed to compress the area and help reduce swelling.
- You may be able to return to work after about one week if your job is not strenuous. Your doctor will provide you with instructions on how to care for the incision site and when you’re able to resume activities. It’s important that you follow these directions carefully in order to avoid infection or other complications.
Still having Doubts
Want to Chat with our Doctor?
Axillary Breast tissue Removal cost in India- Complications
Axillary breast tissue surgery is a very safe procedure. However, any surgery has risks. Your doctor will discuss these with you before surgery so that you can make a decision about whether or not to proceed with the procedure.
The most common risk associated with axillary breast tissue removal is
- Swelling and pain in your armpits. The swelling should subside within a few weeks, and most of the pain should also go away after about two weeks.
- Infection at the incision site. It may occur in less than 1 per cent of cases. Antibiotics are used to prevent infection, and you have to return to their office for follow-up visits during this time.
- Numbness or tingling in arms and hands (up to one year) Some patients experience some numbness or tingling in their arms and hands for up to a year after axillary breast tissue removal surgery. This is normal, and it will go away on its own as your nerves recover from surgery. In rare cases, this can be permanent.