Best Breast Fat transfer Augmentation at Medini
Looking for a safe and natural way to enhance your breasts?
Say goodbye to implants and hello to natural-looking breasts with our breast fat transfer augmentation
Our breast fat transfer augmentation at Medini Centre is the perfect solution for natural-looking and permanent results.
Get the best results and transform your body today!
Check here for more details
Breast Fat transfer Augmentation Cost
Average Cost (approx) Rs 2,25,000/-
Lowest Cost (approx) Rs 2,00,000/-
Highest Cost (approx) Rs 2,50,000/-
Treatment: Breast Fat transfer Augmentation
Treatment Time: 4 hours
Resume Work: 4 Days
Hospitalization Days: 1 Day
|Doctor Name||Dr. M. Shridharan -Board certified Plastic Surgeon with 22 Years Experience|
|Surgery Cost||Rs 2,00,000/- to Rs 2,50,000/-|
|Surgery Name||Breast Fat transfer Augmentation|
|Clinic Name||Medini Cosmetic Surgery (20+ Years Exp Doctor)|
|Surgery Safety Protocol||100% safe (Surgeries in the Hospital with ICU Backup)|
|Call Now for more details||9000906234|
Breast Fat transfer Augmentation Cost in India
The cost of breast fat transfer augmentation in India can vary depending on factors such as the geographic location, surgeon’s experience, facility and equipment, anaesthesia, extent of the procedure, and additional fees.
On average, the cost of breast fat transfer augmentation in India can range from INR 2,00,000 to INR 2,50,000 or more.
This table gives the approximate cost of breast fat transfer augmentation in different cities in India.
|Different cities in India||Breast Fat transfer Augmentation
|Mumbai||From Rs 2,50,000/- to Rs 3,50,000/-|
|New Delhi||From Rs 2,600,000/- to Rs 3,50,000/-|
|Chennai||From Rs 2,00,000/- to Rs 2,90,000/-|
|Kolkata||From Rs 1,80,000/- to Rs 2,20,000/-|
|Hyderabad||From Rs 2,00,000/- to Rs 2,50,000/-|
|Bangalore||From Rs 2,20,000/- to Rs 2,80,000/-|
|Trivandrum||From Rs 1,80,000/- to Rs 2,40,000/-|
Book An Appointment
in Few Seconds
Call Us Now
What is Breast Fat transfer Augmentation?
Breast fat transfer augmentation is also known as autologous transfer of fat to the breasts or natural breast augmentation. It is a cosmetic procedure where fat is harvested from one part of the body, such as the abdomen or thighs, and injected into the breasts to increase their size and shape. This procedure is an alternative to breast implants and is preferred by some women who prefer a more natural look and feel.
Factors determining Breast Fat transfer Augmentation Cost
The cost of breast fat transfer augmentation in India depends on various factors such as:
- Geographic Location:The cost of the procedure depends on the city or region where it is performed. Major cities like Mumbai, Delhi, and Bangalore may have higher prices due to the cost of living and demand for cosmetic surgery.
- Surgeon’s Experience:Experienced and highly skilled surgeons may charge more for breast fat transfer augmentation, as they may have more advanced techniques and a better track record of success.
- Facility and Equipment:The quality of the facility and equipment used for the procedure can also affect the cost. High-end facilities with state-of-the-art equipment may charge more for their services.
- Amount of Fat to be Transferred:It has an impact on the total surgical cost. Larger procedures that require more fat to be harvested and transferred may cost more.
- Anaesthesia:Local or General anaesthesia used for the procedure can also impact the cost. General anaesthesia is more expensive than local anaesthesia.
- Additional Fees:Some additional fees may be associated with breast fat transfer augmentation, such as consultation fees, pre-operative tests, and post-operative care.
Take Away: It’s important to note that the cost of breast fat transfer augmentation should not be the only factor considered when deciding on a surgeon or facility. The experience and qualifications of the surgeon, the safety and quality of the facility, and the risks and benefits of the procedure should also be carefully evaluated.
Why Dr M.Shridharan is the Best Breast Fat transfer Augmentation Surgeon
Customer Testimonials from
Breast Fat transfer Augmentation Surgery Procedure
Breast fat transfer augmentation is a cosmetic surgery where fat is harvested from one part of the body and injected into the breasts to enhance their size and shape. The procedure typically involves the following steps:
- Anaesthesia: The patient is first administered anaesthesia, which can be either local anaesthesia with sedation or general anaesthesia.
- Fat Harvesting:The surgeon will use liposuction techniques to remove fat from the donor site(s), such as the abdomen, thighs, or hips.
- Fat Processing:The harvested fat is processed to separate the healthy fat cells from other fluids and debris.
- Fat Injection:The processed fat is then injected into the breasts using small cannulas. The fat is injected accordingly to get the desired shape and contour of the breasts.
- Closing Incisions:Once the desired amount of fat is injected, the incisions are closed with sutures.
- Post-operative Care:The patient is monitored in a recovery room before being discharged.
Take Away: Breast fat transfer augmentation is a relatively safe procedure that can provide natural-looking and long-lasting results. However, as with any cosmetic procedure, there are risks and complications present, and they need to be discussed with a qualified and experienced surgeon before undergoing the procedure.
Breast Fat transfer Augmentation - Best Candidates
Breast fat transfer augmentation is a suitable procedure for women who want to enhance the size and shape of their breasts using their own body fat. The best candidates for breast fat transfer augmentation are generally women who:
- Desire a moderate increase in breast size:Breast fat transfer augmentation is best suited for women who are looking for a moderate increase in breast size. Women who want a significant increase in breast size may need to consider breast implants.
- Have enough excess fat for harvesting: In order to undergo breast fat transfer augmentation, the patient must have enough excess fat in areas such as the abdomen, thighs, or hips for harvesting.
- Have good overall health: Candidates should be in good overall health, both physically and mentally. Candidates suffering from underlying medical conditions have an increased risk of complications during or after surgery.
- Have realistic expectations:Individuals should have realistic expectations of what the procedure can achieve and understand that the results may not be as dramatic as those achieved with breast implants.
- Do not smoke:Smoking affects the healing process and increases the risk of complications, so candidates should not smoke or use any tobacco products for several weeks before and after the procedure.
Take Away: It’s important to note that each candidate’s suitability for breast fat transfer augmentation will be determined on a case-by-case basis by a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon. A detailed examination of the patient, along with medical history, physical examination, and goals, determines if breast fat transfer augmentation is the right procedure for them.
Why choose Dr M.Shridharan for your Surgeries ?
Breast Fat transfer Augmentation and Breast Implants - Differences
Breast fat transfer augmentation and breast implants are two different procedures used to enhance the size and shape of the breasts.
|Breast Fat transfer Augmentation||Breast Implants|
|Procedure||Involves removing fat from one part of the body and transferring it to the breasts.||Involves the insertion of saline or silicone implants under the breast or chest muscle|
|Ideal candidates||Best suited for women who want a moderate increase in breast size and have enough excess fat in other areas of their body for transfer||Ideal for women who want a significant increase in breast size and who do not have enough excess fat for fat transfer|
|Breast shape after surgery||Creates a natural-looking breast||Breast stands out prominently because of implant|
|Scar||No scar is seen in the breast region||The scar is present in the breast region|
|Number of procedures||Multiple procedures are required if Augmentation is not adequate||Single stage procedure|
|Augmented breast size remains the same after surgery||Sometimes implant needs to be removed because of complications|
|Complications||Complications like fat cysts present||Complications like capsule contracture are present|
|Degree of augmentation||Augmentation achieved is minimum||Good augmentation is achieved|
|This procedure is less invasive||This procedure is more invasive|
Take Away: In summary, breast fat transfer augmentation and breast implants are two different procedures that offer different benefits and limitations. The best choice for an individual woman depends on her specific needs, goals, and body type and should be discussed with a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon.
Have Any Question?
Talk with Our Doctor
Breast Fat transfer Augmentation Surgery Complications
Some of the potential complications of breast fat transfer augmentation surgery are listed:
- Infection:Risk of infection is present as with any surgery. Patients may experience pain, swelling, redness, or discharge from the incision site if an infection occurs.
- Fat necrosis: When the transferred fat cells do not receive enough blood supply, they die and form a hard lump in the breast.
- Seroma: This is a collection of fluid that can develop under the skin after surgery.
- Hematoma:Blood may accumulate in the breast tissue after surgery.
- Scarring: The incision site may leave a visible scar.
- Asymmetry:Asymmetry of the breasts may be present after the procedure.
Still having Doubts
Want to Chat with our Doctor?
Breast Fat transfer Augmentation - Recovery time
Recovery time after breast fat transfer augmentation surgery varies according to the individual and the extent of the procedure.
- Most patients are expected to resume their routine activities within two to three weeks after the surgery.
- It may take up to six months for the swelling to fully subside. So, the final results become apparent after that.
- Patients experience some discomfort, swelling, and bruising around the breast area immediately after surgery. They are treated with pain medication.
- Advised to avoid strenuous physical activity, lifting weights, and other activities that may put pressure on the breasts for at least two weeks after the procedure.
- Wear a special compression garment to support the breast for several weeks after the procedure.
- Advised to sleep on their back to avoid putting pressure on the breasts for one month.
FAQ About Breast Fat transfer Augmentation
The amount of fat that survives following the fat transfer procedure in the breast after six months is often referred to as the “take rate.” The take rate of breast fat transfer can range from 50-60%, meaning that 50% of injected fat gets absorbed in the body, and the remaining 50% of the injected fat stays in the breast after six months. This augmented breast result persists throughout the lifetime.
In general, breast fat transfer augmentation can provide a natural-looking and feeling result. The transferred fat cells can integrate with the surrounding breast tissue and provide a soft, natural texture that closely resembles natural breast tissue. The breasts can also move and react to changes in body position in a natural way.
In general, breast fat transfer augmentation can provide a modest increase in breast size, typically around one to two cup sizes. However, the amount of cup size increase that can be achieved with fat transfer is more limited compared to breast implants, which can provide a more significant increase in breast size.
Both are generally safe procedures. However, breast fat transfer has some advantages over breast implants
- Since the patient’s own fat cells are used, there is no allergic reaction or rejection of the material.
- It is a less invasive procedure with a smaller incision.
- No need for the placement of a foreign object in the body.
After surgery, it is important to avoid putting pressure on the breasts to allow the newly transferred fat cells to settle and integrate with the surrounding breast tissue and, hence, avoid sleeping on your side or stomach.
So, it is advised to sleep on your back with your upper body elevated on pillows.