Best Breast Liposuction Surgery at Medini
Looking for the Best Breast Liposuction Surgery?
Breast liposuction can be a great option for those looking to reduce breast size without surgery
Get the best breast liposuction surgery at Medini Centre and achieve a huge transformation with safe and effective results.
Get the best results and transform your body today!
Check here for more details
Breast Liposuction Surgery Cost
Average Cost (approx) Rs 85,000/-
Lowest Cost (approx) Rs 70,000/-
Highest Cost (approx) Rs 1,00,000/-
Treatment: Breast Liposuction
Treatment Time: 1 hour
Resume Work: 1 Day
Hospitalization Days: Day Care
|Doctor Name||Dr. M. Shridharan -Board certified Plastic Surgeon with 22 Years Experience|
|Surgery Cost||Rs 70,000/- to Rs 1,00,000/-|
|Surgery Name||Breast Liposuction Surgery|
|Clinic Name||Medini Cosmetic Surgery (20+ Years Exp Doctor)|
|Surgery Safety Protocol||100% safe (Surgeries in the Hospital with ICU Backup)|
|Call Now for more details||9000906234|
What is Breast Liposuction?
Breast liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that involves removing excess fat from the breasts. It is generally recommended for women who have an excessive amount of fatty tissue in their breasts but who have good skin elasticity and do not require a breast lift.
Take Away: Breast liposuction can be an effective option for women who desire a modest reduction in breast size or who wish to have a more proportionate figure.
Breast liposuction is not recommended for women who have significant sagging or drooping breasts, as it will not address the issue of excess skin. In such cases, a breast lift may be more appropriate.
Breast Liposuction Cost in India
The cost of breast liposuction in India varies depending on other factors, such as the surgeon’s experience, geographic location, type of anaesthesia used, and the extent of the procedure. On average, the cost of breast liposuction in India can range from INR 70,000 to INR 1,00,000 or more. However, the cost must vary widely depending on the circumstances of each patient, such as the extent of the procedure and the surgeon’s experience and reputation.
It’s always best to consult with a qualified and experienced surgeon to determine the exact cost of breast liposuction for your case.
The following table gives a rough estimate of the cost in different cities in India.
|Different cities in India||Breast Liposuction
|Mumbai||From Rs 90,000/- to Rs 1,70,000/-|
|New Delhi||From Rs 1,00,000/- to Rs 1,90,000/-|
|Chennai||From Rs 90,000/- to Rs 1,90,000/-|
|Kolkata||From Rs 60,000/- to Rs 1,20,000/-|
|Hyderabad||From Rs 70,000/- to Rs 1,00,000/-|
|Bangalore||From Rs 70,000/- to Rs 1,30,000/-|
|Trivandrum||From Rs 50,000/- to Rs 1,00,000/-|
Take Away: It’s important to note that the cost of breast liposuction should not be the only factor considered when deciding on a surgeon or facility. The experience and qualifications of the surgeon, the safety and quality of the facility, and the risks and benefits of the procedure should also be carefully evaluated.
Book An Appointment
in Few Seconds
Call Us Now
Breast Liposuction - Factors determining Breast liposuction cost in India
The cost of breast liposuction in India can vary depending on several factors, including:
- Geographic Location: The cost of breast liposuction depends on the city or region where the procedure is performed. Major cities like Mumbai, Delhi, and Bangalore may have higher prices due to the cost of living and demand for cosmetic surgery.
- Surgeon’s Experience:Experienced and highly skilled surgeons may charge more for breast liposuction as they may have more advanced techniques and a better track record of success.
- Facility and Equipment:The quality of the facility and equipment used for breast liposuction can also affect the cost. High-end facilities with state-of-the-art equipment (Advanced Liposuction Surgery) may charge more for their services.
- Anaesthesia: Local or General anaesthesia used for the procedure can also impact the cost. General anaesthesia is more expensive than local anaesthesia.
The average cost of breast liposuction surgery at Medini Centre is around INR 70,000/- to INR 1,00,000/-.
Why Dr M.Shridharan is the Best Breast Liposuction Surgeon
Customer Testimonials from
Breast Liposuction - Ideal Candidates
The ideal candidates for breast liposuction are women who:
- Have good skin elasticity: Breast liposuction is most effective for women who have good skin elasticity, as the skin will retract well after the excess fat is removed.
- Have excess fatty tissue in the breasts: Breast liposuction is designed to remove excess fatty tissue in the breasts and is not intended to correct sagging or drooping breasts.
- Are at a stable weight: Women who are at a stable weight and have maintained a healthy weight for at least six months are typically good candidates for breast liposuction.
- Are in good overall health: Candidates should be healthy. The risk of complications is more in the presence of underlying medical diseases.
- Have realistic expectations: Candidates should be realistic in their expectations. They should understand that breast liposuction may not achieve the same level of breast reduction as a more invasive surgical procedure.
Take Away: It’s important to note that each woman’s body is unique, and a board-certified plastic surgeon can evaluate individual factors such as breast size, shape, and skin quality to determine if breast liposuction is the proper procedure to achieve the desired results.
Have Any Question?
Talk with Our Doctor
Breast Liposuction – Differences between Breast Liposuction and Traditional breast reduction surgery
|Breast Liposuction||Traditional Breast reduction Surgery|
|Surgery||Fat is removed by liposuction and hence reduces the size of Breast||Both fat and breast tissue are cut and removed and hence reduces breast size|
|Anesthesia||Local / General depending on patient preference||General anesthesia|
|Duration of Surgery||1-2 hours||4-5 hours|
|Scar||Few millimetres scar in the breast crease lines and it is not visible||Anchor T shaped scar in the breast and is visible|
|Ideal Candidates||Whose Breast contains more fat tissue||Whose Breast contains more gland substance|
|Reduces breast size but does not correct sagging||Reduces both breast size and sagging|
|Minor procedure||Major procedure|
|Hospital stay||Day care surgery||Needs admission for 2-3 days|
|Drains||Drain pipes are not required||Requires drain pipes after surgery for 3-4 days|
|Dressings||No dressing after surgery||Dressings and frequent follow-ups required for 2-3 weeks after surgery|
|Recovery period||Can attend office after 3-4 days||Needs rest at home for 10- 14 days|
|Final result||It takes 4-5 months to see the final result||Seen immediately after surgery|
|Breast feeding||Can Breast fed after surgery||Cannot Breast fed after surgery|
|Early recovery||Recovery takes 2-3 months|
Why choose Dr M.Shridharan for your Surgeries ?
Breast Liposuction – Advantages over Traditional breast reduction surgery
Breast liposuction can offer several advantages over traditional breast reduction surgery, including:
- Less invasive: Breast liposuction is a less invasive procedure than traditional breast reduction surgery, which typically involves removing excess breast tissue and skin through more extensive incisions.
- Minimal scarring:The incisions made during breast liposuction are small, typically only a few millimetres in length, which results in minimal scarring.
- Shorter recovery time:Because breast liposuction is less invasive, the recovery time is shorter than with traditional breast reduction surgery. Patients can return to work within a few days to a week.
- Reduced risk of complications:Breast liposuction has a lower risk of complications than traditional breast reduction surgery, such as bleeding, infection, and nerve damage.
- Improved breast shape and contour:Breast liposuction improves the shape and contour of the breasts so that Breasts appear more proportionate to the body.
- Local anaesthesia:Breast liposuction can be performed under local anaesthesia. So, the patient is awake during the procedure and can go home the same day rather than being under general anaesthesia.
Breast Liposuction - Surgery
Breast liposuction is typically performed as an outpatient procedure under local anaesthesia, although some surgeons may use general anaesthesia depending on the patient’s preferences and the extent of the surgery.
- Duration of surgery: 1 to 2 hours
- Anesthesia: Local or general anaesthesia, depending on patient requirements.
- Incisions: Usually less than a quarter inch in length, around the areola or in the natural crease under the Breast.
- Liposuction:Advanced liposuction delivers good, promising results in comparison to traditional methods.
- Closure:After the fat removal, the surgeon closes the incisions with sutures.
- Recovery:The patient is typically sent home the same day. Patients can return to work within a few days to a week.
Take Away: Advanced liposuction techniques such as VASER Liposuction and Power Assisted liposuction are energy-based liposuctions. The efficacy of fat removal is maximum, and skin contraction following liposuction is excellent in comparison to traditional liposuction, where the Breast remains saggy and skin contraction is minimum following surgery.
Breast Liposuction - Complications
Like all surgical procedures, breast liposuction carries a risk of complications. Some of the potential complications include:
- Infection:Infection may happen as with any surgical procedure. Patients should watch for fever, redness, swelling, and discharge from the incision sites and report them to their surgeon right away.
- Hematoma:Hematoma is a collection of blood that forms under the skin. It can cause pain, swelling, and bruising and may require drainage.
- Nerve damage:The nerves in the Breast may be stretched during the procedure, resulting in numbness, tingling, or other sensory changes in the Breast or nipple.
- Skin irregularities:Breast liposuction can sometimes result in uneven or irregular contours in the skin.
- Seroma:Fluid can accumulate under the skin after surgery. It can cause pain, swelling, and discomfort and may require drainage.
- Scarring:Although breast liposuction incisions are small, there is still a risk of scarring.
- Changes in breast sensation:Breast liposuction can sometimes cause changes in breast sensation, such as increased or decreased sensitivity.
- Unsatisfactory results:Sometimes, the results of the procedure may not meet the patient’s expectations.
Still having Doubts
Want to Chat with our Doctor?
Breast Liposuction - Recovery time period
The recovery time period after breast liposuction varies from person to person. It depends on the extent of the surgery and the individual’s overall health and healing abilities.
- Most patients can return to normal activities within a few days to a week after the procedure.
- Pain medication and a compression garment need to be worn to reduce discomfort and swelling
- Avoid strenuous activities, such as exercise and lifting weights, for at least two weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid submerging the breasts in water, such as in a bath or swimming pool, until the incisions have fully healed.
- Avoid any activities that could put a strain on the treated area.
Take Away: It’s also important to note that the final results of breast liposuction may not be visible for several months, as the breasts may continue to heal and settle into their new shape over time. It takes at least six months to see the results of breast liposuction.
FAQ About Breast Liposuction Surgery
Yes, liposuction can be used to reduce breast size. Breast reduction through liposuction alone is typically most effective for patients who have a mild to moderate amount of excess fat in the breasts and good skin elasticity. However, it is essential to note that liposuction alone may not be sufficient to achieve significant breast reduction in all cases.
Liposuction and breast reduction are two different procedures that are used to address different concerns related to breast size and shape. Both are effective in reducing breast size. Liposuction is recommended for patients who have a small to moderate amount of excess fat in the breasts and good skin elasticity, but it does not correct breast sagging. Breast reduction, on the other hand, reduces breast size and also corrects breast sagging.
Breast liposuction is generally a safe procedure. However, some risks are associated with breast liposuction and include bleeding, infection, scarring, asymmetry, and irregularities in the breast contour. So, these risks can be minimized by choosing an experienced plastic surgeon and following all pre-and post-operative instructions carefully.
Breasts will not sag after liposuction if the skin has enough elasticity to adjust to the reduced volume of breast tissue. So, liposuction alone is not recommended for patients who have significant sagging or drooping of the breasts before the procedure, as the procedure can worsen the appearance of sagging. In these cases, a breast lift or breast reduction surgery may be recommended instead to remove excess skin and reshape the breasts.