Cost of Arm Liposuction at Medini Centre, Hyderabad, India
Are you tired of hiding your arms due to excess fat?
Say goodbye to flabby arms with arm liposuction at Medini Centre in Hyderabad, India.
Our cost of arm liposuction is affordable and our procedures are 100% safe with the best results.
Contact us to schedule your consultation today!
Cost of Arm Liposuction in India
Average Cost (approx) Rs 65,000/-
Lowest Cost (approx) Rs 50,000/-
Highest Cost (approx) Rs 80,000/-
Treatment: Arm Liposuction Surgery
Treatment Time: 30 minutes
Resume Work: 1Day
Hospitalization Days: Day Care
|Doctor Name||Dr. M. Shridharan -Board certified Plastic Surgeon with 22 Years Experience|
|Surgery Cost||Rs 50,000/- to Rs 80,000/-|
|Surgery Name||Arm Liposuction Surgery|
|Clinic Name||Medini Cosmetic Surgery (20+ Years Exp Doctor)|
|Surgery Safety Protocol||100% safe (Surgeries in the Hospital with ICU Backup)|
|Call Now for more details||9000906234|
Cost of Arm Liposuction - Overview
Everyone suffering from flabby upper arms wants to remove the stubborn fat from the arms. But are concerned about the cost of arm liposuction. Medini Centre, Hyderabad, offers the best cost of arm liposuction and assures the safe removal of stubborn fat.
Upper arm fat removal surgery is an increasingly common procedure for people who want to get rid of excess fat on their upper arms.
The procedure involves liposuction, which means that a surgeon uses a hollow tube to remove the fat from specific areas of your body. The tube is inserted through the skin in order to reach the fat underneath it, and then suction is used to pull out this fat from your body.
With upper arm fat removal surgery, you can expect to lose at least two inches from each Arm after the procedure. You may experience some pain after the Surgery, but this will subside within a few days as your body heals itself.
Arm Fat Removal Surgery Cost in India
The Arm Fat Removal Surgery Cost in India depends on certain factors, such as the location of the clinic, the surgeon’s experience, and the extent of the procedure.
On average, the Arm Fat Removal Surgery Cost in India ranges from 50,000 to 1,00,000 INR (approximately $680 to USD 1,360). However, it is important to note that the cost can vary depending on the individual case and the clinic where the procedure is being performed.
The cost of arm liposuction surgery in different cities in India is given below.
|Cities / India||Approximate Range||Average Price|
|Bombay||From Rs 70,000/- to Rs 1,20,000/-||Rs 1,00,000/-|
|NewDelhi||From Rs 90,000/- to Rs 1,30,000/-||Rs 1,00,000/-|
|Bangalore||From Rs 70,000/- to Rs 1,00,000/-||Rs 80,000/-|
|Hyderabad||From Rs 50,000/- to Rs 80,000/-||Rs 65,000/-|
|Kolkata||From Rs 60,000/- to Rs 90,000/-||Rs 75,000/-|
It is recommended to consult with a qualified and experienced cosmetic surgeon to get an accurate estimate of the cost of arm liposuction in India.
Why Dr M.Shridharan is the Best Liposuction Surgeon in Hyderabad
Customer Testimonials from
Book An Appointment
in Few Seconds
Call Us Now
What makes us different than other upper arm fat removal Surgery clinics?
We are committed to ensuring that your experience is positive and that you feel comfortable throughout the process. You can trust us because we are board-certified Plastic Surgery. Moreover, we’ve been Providing the best Arm Liposuction Surgery in Hyderabad since 2006.
Cost of Arm Liposuction in Hyderabad
The Arm Fat Removal Surgery Cost is approximately Rs 65,000/-
This Arm Fat Removal Surgery Cost is inclusive of hospital stay, operation theatre charges, and ICU charges. So, the quality and safety of the Surgery are well taken care of at Medini Cosmetic Surgery Center. You are getting the benefit of having Surgery in the hospital.
Cost of Arm Liposuction - Ideal Candidates
Indications for arm fat removal surgery may include:
- Excessive skin or fat in the upper arms that is resistant to diet and exercise.
- Sagging or loose skin in the upper arms due to aging or significant weight loss.
- Feeling self-conscious about the appearance of the upper arms may affect self-esteem and confidence.
- Desire to improve the overall contour and shape of the arms.
It’s important to note that arm fat removal surgery is a major surgical procedure, and it should only be considered after a thorough consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon. The surgeon will evaluate your general condition, know about your goals and expectations, and decide whether you are a good candidate for the procedure.
Why choose Dr M.Shridharan for your Surgeries ?
Affordable Arm Liposuction Cost
Arm Liposuction Surgery Cost - Types of Arm Liposuction
There are several techniques of arm liposuction available to remove excess fat from the body. Here are some common types of arm liposuction:
- Traditional Liposuction: Here, small incisions are made in the targeted areas of the arms, and a thin cannula is used to suction out the stubborn fat.
- Laser Liposuction:In this technique, a laser is used to liquefy the fat cells before suctioning them out. The laser energy also stimulates collagen production. It helps in the tightening of the skin in the treated area.
- Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction: This method uses high-frequency sound waves to melt the fat cells. The liquified fat is sucked out.
- Power-Assisted Liposuction:This technique uses a special cannula that vibrates rapidly, allowing the surgeon to remove more fat with less effort.
- Water-Assisted Liposuction:Also known as “BodyJet,” this technique involves using a pressurized stream of saline solution to dislodge and remove fat cells from the arms.
Each type of arm liposuction has its advantages and disadvantages, and the best option for a particular patient is decided by the surgeon depending on factors such as their body type, the amount of fat to be removed, and their overall health. It is necessary to consult with a qualified plastic surgeon to determine the most appropriate arm liposuction technique for your individual needs.
Have Any Question?
Talk with Our Doctor
Arm Lift Surgery
The arm lift, otherwise known as Brachioplasty, is a cosmetic surgery aimed at improving the contour and appearance of the upper arm between the elbow and armpit. The procedure involves trimming the extra overhanging loose skin and removal of soft tissue to improve the appearance of the upper Arm.
Arm Lift Surgery - Surgery Procedure
An upper arm fat removal procedure with an arm lift typically requires
- General anesthesia
- Surgery Duration: Takes about three hours to complete.
- During this time, your surgeon will remove excess fat from your upper arms using liposuction techniques and by cutting away the extra overhanging skin with a scalpel.
- Your surgeon will then use stitches to close wounds created during the procedure.
Arm Lift Surgery - Recovery time period
After your Surgery,
- you need to take antibiotics for up to 1 week.
- You need to resume normal activities, such as driving or lifting heavy objects, after six weeks.
- You may also require additional follow-up visits with your doctor to check your healing progress and ensure the best possible outcome for your Surgery.
Difference between Liposuction of Upper arm and Arm lift surgery
|Liposuction of upper arm||Arm lift surgery|
|Only fat is accumulated in the upper arm.||The skin behind the Upper arm is saggy and overhanging with or without fat accumulation.
|Common in young individuals between the ages of 20 to 40 years.||Usually occurs in old age due to loss of skin elasticity, and sometimes happens following bariatric surgery or with severe dieting.
|No scars are present following surgery||A long scar from shoulder to elbow is present behind the upper arm
|Only liposuction surgery is sufficient||Arm lift surgery with or without liposuction is required
Still having Doubts
Want to Chat with our Doctor?
Arm Fat Removal Surgery Cost - Reason of upper arm bulkiness
The upper arm bulkiness is because of two reasons.
- The upper Arm becomes bulkier as a part of normal obesity in fatty individuals. There is no skin laxity here, and the whole upper Arm is bulky because of underlying fat accumulation.
- In this second condition, the upper Arm is not bulky, but the skin is loose and overhanging when the Arm is stretched out of the body. It occurs as a part of old age due to the laxity of tissues and also when a patient loses significant weight following bariatric Surgery or severe dieting.
It is important to differentiate between these two conditions because liposuction alone significantly improves the first condition, and an arm lift is not required. But in the second condition, Brachioplasty needs to be done along with liposuction to deliver precise results.
Cost of Arm liposuction - Surgery Details
- Usually, as the person becomes obese, fat accumulates in the upper arms. The muscle bulk mainly contributes to the upper Arm’s front portion. Hence, to get a slim upper arm, liposuction of the upper Arm is primarily done on the back portion.
- Usually, the extra fat that is present from the shoulder to the elbow region on the back portion is removed, ensuring the upper Arm’s sliminess after Surgery.
Cost of Arm liposuction - Best Candidates for surgery
Upper arm fat removal surgery is a cosmetic procedure that removes excess fat from the underarm area.
This treatment is usually performed to improve appearance, but it can also help you feel more confident and comfortable wearing clothes or bathing suits.
Moreover, the upper arm fat removal surgery is ideal for men and women who have bulging or folded skin in their armpits due to excess fat deposits.
It’s also suitable for those with loose skin around the underarms after losing weight or having some weight loss surgery such as liposuction.
Have Any Question?
Talk with Our Doctor
Cost of Arm liposuction - What to do for Surgery
- The first step is to make an appointment with a liposuction surgeon to clarify all the doubts about the procedure.
- The surgeon examines in detail the thickness of the fat on the back portion of the upper Arm and also the extent of loose skin that is present. As the skin is an elastic organ, it shrinks for 4 to 5 months, and hence, arm lift is generally not required in young individuals.
- The surgeon explains the surgical procedure and expected outcome results following Surgery.
- Attempt to see before and after surgical pictures of his patients so that you can get an idea of liposuction results at his hand.
- Ensure that the procedure is done in the hospital setup with ICU facilities to ensure safety.
- Inform the operating surgeon in detail about the medication you are taking and the underlying medical diseases like diabetes and thyroid problems.
Cost of Arm liposuction - Recovery time after Surgery
Normally, patients can return to work and perform normal activities within one to two weeks, but full recovery may take several months.
- Upper arm fat removal surgery is a Day care surgery and is done under general anesthesia.
- The duration of Surgery is roughly 1 hour, and the patient can be discharged after a few hours.
- Leakage from the liposuction port stops a day after Surgery.
- Patients can attend the office the next day onwards.
- Patients experience swelling, bruising, and discomfort in the treated area in the first week after Surgery.
- Wearing Compression garments helps reduce swelling and support the healing process, and patients may need to take pain medication for a few days.
- Most patients are able to resume light activities within a few days, but it’s important to avoid strenuous exercise and heavy lifting for at least two to four weeks to allow the body time to heal.
- Do not get exposed to direct sunlight or heat for several weeks to prevent complications.
Cost of Arm liposuction - Risks and Benefits
Like any surgical procedure, there are risks and benefits associated with arm liposuction.
- Infection:The risk of infection following arm liposuction is minimized by following absolute cleanliness during and after Surgery.
- Bleeding: There is also a risk of bleeding during and after the procedure.
- Bruising and swelling:They are common and usually resolve on their own within a few weeks.
- Numbness or tingling: It may occur as a result of nerve damage during the procedure.
- Uneven or lumpy appearance:In some cases, the skin may appear uneven or lumpy after arm liposuction.
- Reaction to anesthesia: There is always a risk of an adverse reaction to anesthesia.
- Improved body contour:Arm liposuction can improve the shape and contour of the arms, leading to a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Boost in confidence:Many people feel self-conscious about the appearance of their arms, and arm liposuction can help boost their self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Permanent results:The results of arm liposuction are usually long-lasting as long as the patient maintains body weight.
- Minimal scarring:The incisions made during arm liposuction are small and usually heal well, leaving minimal scarring.
- Quick recovery:Arm liposuction is generally considered to be a minimally invasive procedure, and most patients are able to return to their normal activities within a few days.
It is important to note that the risks and benefits of arm liposuction may vary from person to person, depending on factors such as overall health, age, and skin elasticity. It is important to discuss the risks and benefits with a qualified plastic surgeon before proceeding with the Surgery.
Cost of Arm liposuction - FAQ
Yes, absolutely. Upper arm fat removal surgery is safe. Only the fat present beneath the skin is removed, and the muscles of the upper Arm are undisturbed.
Liposuction surgery removes 90% of fat cells in the treated area, and hence, stubborn fat is removed. The results of the Surgery are permanent as long as one maintains the weight.
Yes, liposuction can be used to remove fat in the arms. The arm area is a common target for liposuction for those who have excess fat in their upper arms. Liposuction is effective in removing excess fat that does not respond to diet and exercise.
The level of pain experienced vary from person to person. Most patients experience mild to moderate discomfort or soreness rather than severe pain.
During the procedure, the local anesthetic numbs the area being treated, and it reduces pain and discomfort during the Surgery.
After the Surgery, patients experience some soreness, and is managed with pain medication.
It is possible for arm fat to come back after liposuction, and it depends on several factors, such as genetics, lifestyle habits, and weight fluctuations.
Liposuction removes fat cells permanently, and so the results can be long-lasting if you maintain a healthy lifestyle. However, if you gain weight after the procedure, the remaining fat cells expand, and fat accumulates in your arms again.
The extent of scarring after arm liposuction depends on the patient’s skin type and the amount of fat removed. In general, the incisions made are small and are placed in inconspicuous areas, such as the armpit or the elbow crease.
Overall, scarring after arm liposuction is generally minimal and are concealed with clothing or makeup.