Gynecomastia Surgery Cost
Thinking of getting a gynecomastia procedure? Learn all about the gynecomastia surgery cost here!
The various factors that contribute to the total cost is explained in detail
It gives you an estimate for what to expect.
Gynecomastia Surgery Cost In India
Average Cost (approx) Rs 55,000/-
Lowest Cost (approx) Rs 45,000/-
Highest Cost (approx) Rs 70,000/-
Treatment Time: 60 Minutes
Resume Work: 1 Day
Hospitalization Days: Day Care
Chance of Recurrence: Minimal
|Doctor Name||Dr. M. Shridharan -Board certified Plastic Surgeon with 22 Years Experience|
|Surgery Cost||Rs 45,000/- to Rs 70,000/-|
|Surgery Name||Gynecomastia Surgery|
|Clinic Name||Medini Cosmetic Surgery (20+ Years Exp Doctor)|
|Surgery Safety Protocol||100% safe (Surgeries in the Hospital with ICU Backup)|
|Call Now for more details||9000906234|
So you’ve been diagnosed with Gynecomastia, and now you’re considering having Surgery to treat this chest condition. It can be a stressful situation. Before knowing about the Gynecomastia surgery cost, you should be aware of the factors that determine the Gynecomastia surgery price.
Gynecomastia Surgery Cost in India - Details
The average Gyno surgery price in India can vary depending on the severity of the condition and whether you have the procedure performed by a general surgeon or a plastic surgeon.
The gynecomastia surgery price may also depend on where you live, hospital infrastructure, and how much tissue needs to be removed.
Differences in man boob surgery cost exist based on the surgeon’s experience and training.
The cost of Gynecomastia surgery varies between different cities as well as between various clinics. This table gives the approximate male breast reduction surgery cost in other cities in India.
|Different cities in India||Gynecomastia Surgery Cost
|Mumbai||From Rs 80,000/- to Rs 1,60,000/-|
|New Delhi||From Rs 90,000/- to Rs 1,80,000/-|
|Chennai||From Rs 70,000/- to Rs 1,50,000/-|
|Kolkata||From Rs 50,000/- to Rs 1,20,000/-|
|Hyderabad||From Rs 50,000/- to Rs 1,30,000/-|
|Bangalore||From Rs 70,000/- to Rs 1,20,000/-|
|Trivandrum||From Rs 40,000/- to Rs 1,00,000/-|
The average cost of Gynecomastia surgery is around Rs 45,000/- to Rs 90,000/-.
Take Away: It’s important to note that the cost of Gynecomastia surgery should not be the only factor considered when choosing a surgeon. Selecting a qualified and experienced surgeon who can provide safe and effective results is essential.
Why Dr M.Shridharan is the Best Gynecomastia Surgeon in Hyderabad
Customer Testimonials from
Book An Appointment
in Few Seconds
Call Us Now
How to Find the Best Gynecomastia Surgery Cost
The best way to find the cost of Gynecomastia surgery is by talking with your Gynecomastia doctor. He will examine and estimate the fat and glandular components of the breast, and a treatment schedule is planned. Accordingly, they can give you an accurate estimate of man boob surgery cost based on your medical history and condition.
Take Away: Knowing what factors can affect the cost is essential if you are looking for the best Gyno surgery cost. It will help you find a doctor who offers quality work at a fair price.
How to select Best Gynecomastia Surgeon for your Gynecomastia Surgery
When choosing a Best Gynecomastia surgeon, there are several factors you should consider, such as:
- Board certification –The surgeon should be a certified plastic surgeon. It’s also a good idea to ask about the surgeon’s credentials and what training they have received. Most surgeons have completed medical school and have been certified by the Medical Council of India.
- Experience performing Gynecomastia surgery. Ask how many surgeries he performs regularly.
- Check before and after surgery pictures of his patients operated by him.
- Ask how much your surgeon charges for the procedure. It would be best to ask about any additional fees and costs associated with Surgery.
- To ensure your safety and peace of mind, finding out if the surgeon operates you in the hospital is essential.
- Check Testimonials and Reviews of his past patients operated at his place.
Take Away: Online research is the best way to find the Best Gynecomastia surgeon. You can visit the websites of individual doctors or surgeons, look for reviews and testimonials from other patients, and contact them directly.
Have Any Question?
Talk with Our Doctor
Factors determining Gynecomastia surgery cost
Gynecomastia surgery costs can vary depending on several factors, including:
- Geographic location:The cost of Gynecomastia surgery can vary significantly depending on where you live. For example, the Man boob surgery cost in metropolitan cities may be higher than in towns due to higher healthcare costs.
- Surgeon’s experience:A surgeon who has performed more than 1,000 Gynecomastia surgeries should have a lower error rate than one doing only 50 cases per year, as this results in fewer complications. Since experienced surgeons generally charge higher fees, their patients will also pay more for their procedures.
- Type of Surgery:The cost of Gynecomastia surgery can vary depending on the type of Surgery performed. For example, liposuction-only Surgery is typically less expensive than Surgery that involves the removal of glandular tissue.
- Anesthesia:The type of anesthesia used during the Surgery can affect the Gyno surgery cost. Typically used for more invasive procedures, general anesthesia can be more expensive than local anesthesia.
- Grades of Gynecomastia: The Gyno surgery cost is more for Grade 4 Gynecomastia in comparison to Grade 1 Gynecomastia
- Facility fees:The cost of Gynecomastia surgery can also depend on the facility where the Surgery is performed. Hospitals may charge more than cosmetic centers because of differences in infrastructure facilities.
- Pre-operative and post-operative care:The cost of Gynecomastia surgery may include pre-operative and post-operative care, such as consultations, medical tests, and follow-up appointments.
Take Away: A doctor may recommend lifestyle changes, such as exercise and diet changes. Sometimes, these measures do not work or will not create the desired results. In these cases, Surgery may be recommended.
Why choose Dr M.Shridharan for your Gynecomastia Surgeries ?
Affordable Gynecomastia Surgery Cost
Gynecomastia Surgery Cost - Benefits of having Surgery
With the rise of plastic Surgery, there has been an increase in the number of men seeking to have their Gynecomastia surgically corrected.
- This is a good option if you’re looking to get rid of male breasts and regain a masculine physique.
- Gynecomastia surgery is also an excellent way to improve your self-confidence. If you have been suffering from shame and embarrassment over your condition, this procedure can help you feel more comfortable with yourself again.
- Gynecomastia surgery can help you feel more confident in your body and boost your self-esteem.
- It can also improve how clothes fit on your chest, making it easier to find clothes that fit well.
- The procedure can help you to feel more confident and comfortable in social situations. Your self-esteem may improve, too!
Take Away: If you have Gynecomastia, it’s essential to learn more about Gynecomastia and your options for treatment.
Gynecomastia Surgery Cost -Details
What is Gynecomastia surgery ?
- Gynecomastia is having overly developed breasts on a man’s chest. It is usually the result of an imbalance in hormone levels, which various factors can cause.
- The condition is more prevalent and affects up to 50 percent of boys during puberty.
- The surgical procedure for Gynecomastia involves removing excess tissue from the chest area, which can be done through liposuction or an incision in your breast.
- Two techniques are used: one that removes fat only and another that removes both fat and glandular tissue.
- In many cases, a person may not be sure what causes Gynecomastia in the first place. It can be hard to determine which type of Gynecomastia you have, especially if the condition is new. It’s important to see a doctor and get an accurate diagnosis so they can recommend the best treatment methods for your case.
Takeaway: If you are concerned about your appearance and wish to reduce excess tissue on your chest, you are a suitable candidate to have Surgery, which ensures a flat chest after Surgery.
Still having Doubts
Want to Chat with our Doctor?
Gynecomastia Surgery Cost-What to Expect from Surgery
If you are considering surgical treatment for Gynecomastia, here are some things that you should know:
- Gynecomastia surgery is a safe and effective procedure to help men bothered by enlarged breasts return to their old routine.
- It’s an outpatient procedure; most patients can go home the same day or the following morning.
- The Surgery will last about 2 hours and is performed under general anesthesia.
- During the procedure, your surgeon will make an incision around the edge of each breast tissue mass. Next, they will remove some fat from each breast using liposuction tools. The procedure is usually completed with gland excision and some drainage tube.
- Once the Surgery is completed, your surgeon will place a dressing over the incisions.
Take Away: This procedure is very popular because it provides immediate results, and many patients do not need to worry about follow-up appointments or additional procedures. The results are almost always positive, and the procedure is extremely safe.
Gynecomastia Surgery Cost -Risk and Side effects
The most common side effects include
- swelling, bruising, and skin soreness, but these will go away within a few weeks.
- Infection at incision site: they are controlled with antibiotics.
- Haematoma and Seroma formation: They can be controlled with compressive garments and rest.
Gynecomastia Surgery Recovery Time
The recovery time for Gynecomastia surgery varies depending on the extent of your procedure.
Complete recovery from gynecomastia surgery takes roughly 3-6 weeks.
- You feel some soreness and pain during 1st week of Surgery. Antibiotics and painkillers are given to control pain.
- Avoid driving vehicles and lifting weights for two weeks.
- Your surgeon will recommend wearing compression garments for about two weeks following Surgery. It helps reduce swelling and discomfort after Surgery.
- Patients experience numbness or tingling in their chest. This is temporary, and it will go away in a few weeks.
Take Away: This world includes men who are self-conscious about their chests. People are increasingly likely to turn to Surgery in a highly cosmetic world. But, the decision to undergo Surgery is a complex one. It would help if you considered all of your options before making a final decision.
Gynecomastia Surgery Cost - When to decide for Surgery
- They may be ashamed of their breasts, which makes them less masculine. Others are embarrassed by the way their chests look and feel.
- These men often avoid being shirtless at the beach or pool.
- They may be reluctant to take off their shirts in front of other men because they feel insecure about their appearance.
- They may feel embarrassed when they work out at the gym or swim in public.
- They may have been teased in elementary school, or they may have experienced bullying as an adult.
Take Away: Gynecomastia can be psychologically devastating for men dealing with it, so many opt for Surgery to correct the issue.
The tissue on the chest can be excessive for some men.
The tissue can be fatty or glandular, and it is often located under the nipple. It can make the chest appear more feminine and cause psychological distress for men. The Surgery aims to remove extra tissue and leave the patient with a flat chest that looks more masculine than before.
Takeaway: Surgery may be one way to remove the extra tissue. Gynecomastia surgery is a procedure that not only corrects the appearance of your chest but also helps improve your self-confidence and quality of life.
Gynecomastia Surgery Cost
Gynecomastia can be the result of various things, including genetics or hormonal conditions.
- Depending on the cause, there may be different ways to deal with it. If the cause is hormonal, you may be able to treat it with medications.
- If the cause is related to genetics, there’s not much you can do about it.
Take Away: Surgery can be used as a last resort if other methods don’t work or if they aren’t an option in your case. The Surgery removes excess tissue from your chest area and is done through liposuction or an incision in your breast.
Frequently Answered Questions
Health insurance plans cover the gynecomastia treatment cost if deemed medically necessary. For example, if it is due to underlying medical condition, your insurance plan may cover the cost of gynecomastia surgery. However, in most cases, insurance does not cover male breast reduction surgery cost as these are cosmetic surgeries.
Most patients usually well-tolerate the pain. During the Surgery, the patient is typically under general anesthesia, so they will not feel any pain. After the Surgery, patients may experience some pain, and swelling, and it can be managed with pain medication.
No, Gynecomastia surgery is generally considered safe,
- When performed by a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon.
- Surgeries are done in a hospital setup with ICU backup.
- Gynecomastia surgery is an absolutely safe procedure when all post-operative advice, as suggested by the surgeon, is being followed.
Most cases of Gynecomastia do not recur after Surgery, and patients can enjoy long-lasting results. But, In some cases, Gynecomastia can return, especially,
- When the patient put on weight after surgery.
- If some glandular tissue is left during previous surgery because of inadequate surgical technique.
It is expected to experience changes in nipple sensation after gynecomastia surgery. Remember that the extent and duration of change in nipple sensation depends on the type of Surgery performed. But in most cases, nipple sensation gradually improves over 5-6 months.