Best Stomach Liposuction Cost at Medini Centre, Hyderabad, India
Looking for the best stomach liposuction cost in Hyderabad?
Our affordable prices and safe procedures ensure the best results for your body.
Say goodbye to stubborn belly fat with stomach liposuction at Medini Centre Hyderabad.
Book your appointment now!
Stomach Liposuction cost in India
Average Cost (approx) Rs 1,00,000/-
Lowest Cost (approx) Rs 80,000/-
Highest Cost (approx) Rs 1,20,000/-
Treatment: Stomach fat removal Surgery
Treatment Time: 1 Hour
Resume Work: 1Day
Hospitalization Days: Day Care
|Doctor Name||Dr. M. Shridharan -Board certified Plastic Surgeon with 22 Years Experience|
|Stomach liposuction Cost||Rs 80,000/- to Rs 1,20,000/-|
|Surgery Name||Stomach fat removal Surgery|
|Clinic Name||Medini Cosmetic Surgery (20+ Years Exp Doctor)|
|Surgery Safety Protocol||100% safe (Surgeries in the Hospital with ICU Backup)|
|Call Now for more details||9000906234|
Stomach Liposuction Cost - Surgery Details
- Stomach fat removal surgery is a procedure that removes excess fat from the stomach area. It helps to reduce the appearance of your waistline, which can make you feel more confident about yourself.
- Tummy liposuction surgery is usually done as an outpatient procedure, meaning you go home on the same day. The procedure takes about two hours to complete.
- After your abdomen has been cleaned and prepared for stomach fat removal surgery, small holes are made in your skin with a scalpel or laser beam. Your surgeon inserts a cannula through these holes, and the fat is sucked out. This process is repeated until all excess fat has been removed from your stomach.
What is Stomach Fat Removal Surgery?
Stomach fat removal surgery is a procedure that removes stubborn in the stomach area. The procedure can also be called Tummy liposuction or abdomen liposuction. Removing stubborn fat around the abdominal region makes the stomach look flatter and firmer.
The surgeon will insert cannula into these small incisions and guide it through your abdomen and suck out excess fat from your stomach area and other body parts, such as thighs and buttocks.
Take Away: It’s important to note that stomach fat removal surgery is not a substitute for a healthy diet and exercise routine, and patients will need to maintain a healthy lifestyle to maintain their results.
Book An Appointment
in Few Seconds
Call Us Now
Stomach Liposuction Cost in India
- The Stomach Liposuction Cost in India can vary depending on factors such as the type of tummy liposuction procedure, the hospital or clinic where the surgery is being performed, the surgeon’s experience, and the patient’s overall health.
- Generally, the Stomach Liposuction Cost in India can range from INR 80,000 to INR 1,20,000.
- It’s important to note that the stomach fat removal surgery cost may not include additional expenses such as pre-operative tests, medications, and compression garments, which can add to the overall stomach liposuction cost.
The Stomach fat removal surgery Cost in different cities in India are given below
|Cities / India||Stomach liposuction Cost||Average Price|
|Bombay||From Rs 1,20,000/- to Rs 2,20,000/-||Rs 1,50,000/-|
|NewDelhi||From Rs 1,10,000/- to Rs 2,00,000/-||Rs 1,40,000/-|
|Bangalore||From Rs 1,00,000/- to Rs 1,80,000/-||Rs 1,20,000/-|
|Hyderabad||From Rs 80,000/- to Rs 1,20,000/-||Rs 1,00,000/-|
|Kolkata||From Rs 80,000/- to Rs 1,40,000/-||Rs 95,000/-|
Take Away: The stomach liposuction cost is not the only factor in deciding for the tummy liposuction procedure. It’s important to carefully research and choose a qualified and experienced surgeon and a reputable hospital or clinic to ensure the best possible outcome and minimize the risk of complications.
Why Dr M.Shridharan is the Best Liposuction Surgeon in Hyderabad
Customer Testimonials from
Book An Appointment
in Few Seconds
Call Us Now
Stomach Liposuction Cost in Hyderabad
As there are many cosmetic centres in Hyderabad, the Stomach Liposuction Cost varies from clinic to clinic depending upon the clinic and the quality of the tummy liposuction treatment offered. It puts a lot of confusion in the patient’s mind regarding the quality and safety of the stomach fat removal surgery.
Every patient looks for quality tummy liposuction treatment with minor side effects in one sitting and does not look at the stomach liposuction cost. Medini Centre is committed to delivering quality stomach fat removal surgery treatment at affordable prices in the hospital environment with an ICU setup; hence, patient safety is assured.
The Stomach Liposuction Cost is approximately Rs 80,000/- for the front portion of the abdomen, and for love handles and the back of the abdomen, another Rs 50,000/- is added.
This Stomach Liposuction Cost includes your hospital stay with operation theatre charges and ICU stays. Hence, the quality and safety of the stomach fat removal surgery are assured at Medini Cosmetic Surgery Centre. You will get the added advantage of having this tummy liposuction surgery in the hospital setup.
Now a days, even males are also looking for liposuction. Check this gallery to see the male liposuction before and after images.
Why choose Dr M.Shridharan for your Surgeries ?
Affordable Stomach Liposuction Cost
Type of liposuction Surgery
How We differ from other Centres
Stomach Liposuction Cost - Reasons for Tummy prominance
The prominent Tummy or abdomen is because of two reasons.
- Fat accumulates in the subcutaneous plane of the abdomen in obese individuals.
- The next reason is because of sedentary lifestyles, the abdominal wall muscles may get stretched out, and hence, the Tummy becomes more prominent even when there is no fat accumulation in the subcutaneous plane of the abdomen.
It is important to differentiate between these two conditions. Because Liposuction is beneficial in the first condition. Liposuction has no role if the Tummy is because of muscle stretching. Only weight reduction and tummy exercises will help in the second condition.
Liposuction Stomach Cost - Ideal Candidates
- People who have excess abdominal fat and loose skin that does not respond to diet and exercise.
- Individuals who have lost significant weight and have excess skin and fat that cannot be reduced through non-surgical fat removal.
- Individuals who have realistic expectations about the tummy liposuction surgery results and are willing to follow the post-surgery care instructions provided by their surgeon.
- Patients with a BMI (Body mass index) of 30 or less.
- Candidates with good elastic skin – The loose skin that presents after stomach fat removal surgery shrinks and drapes over the body.
- Persons should be in good health with no underlying medical problems (i.e.) Diabetes, Blood pressure or thyroid problems.
- Candidates have stubborn fat bulges in the abdomen and love handles.
- In females, fat accumulates in the abdomen as a part of lipodystrophy. Liposuction is an excellent procedure to correct lipodystrophy.
Take Away: Stomach fat removal surgery is not a weight loss alternative but an excellent treatment for reducing resistant stubborn fat in specific body areas, especially around the Tummy.
It’s important to note that stomach fat removal surgery is a major surgical procedure with potential risks and complications. Patients should thoroughly discuss their medical history and concerns with their surgeon before deciding to undergo the tummy liposuction surgery.
Stomach Liposuction Cost - Markings for Abdomen liposuction Surgery
The markings of stomach fat removal surgery – Tummy Liposuction at Medini Cosmetic Surgery Centre is given in this image.
Liposuction of body parts should be done as aesthetic units. So the aesthetic unit of the abdomen on the front portion starts from the lower part of the breast down to the groin crease, and on the back, the fat bulges present above the buttocks. The results of the stomach fat removal surgery are only optimal if this is followed.
The tummy liposuction procedure is often combined with liposuction of other body parts such as back, thighs.
Hence, at Medini cosmetic surgery centre, the markings for stomach fat removal surgery are done as shown in the above images. Unless the upper part of the abdomen and back are included in the markings of tummy liposuction surgery, the overall improvement of abdomen Liposuction is not visible.
Have Any Question?
Talk with Our Doctor
Stomach Liposuction Cost - Risk and Complications
As with any surgical procedure, there are risks and potential complications associated with stomach liposuction. These can include:
- Infection:Any surgery carries a risk of infection, and stomach liposuction is no exception. Antibiotics are usually prescribed to help prevent infections.
- Bleeding:During the tummy liposuction procedure, there is a risk of bleeding, leading to complications such as blood clots or the need for a blood transfusion.
- Scarring:While the scars from abomen liposuction are usually small and fade over time, there is still a risk of visible scarring.
- Uneven results:If the surgeon removes too much or too little fat, there is a risk of uneven surface irregularities, resulting in asymmetry or contour irregularities.
- Numbness:There is a risk of numbness or decreased sensation in the treated area due to nerve damage.
- Skin damage:Sometimes, the skin can be damaged during the abdomen liposuction procedure, resulting in scarring, discolouration, or other cosmetic issues.
- Seroma:A seroma is a pocket of fluid that can develop under the skin after tummy liposuction surgery. It can cause discomfort and may require drainage.
- Anesthesia risks:As with any surgery, there are risks associated with using anaesthesia, including allergic reactions and breathing difficulties.
It’s essential to discuss the risks and potential complications of stomach liposuction with your surgeon before undergoing the abdomen liposuction procedure. They can give you a better understanding of what to expect and how to minimize the risks involved. Additionally, follow all pre-and post-operative instructions carefully to reduce the likelihood of complications of tummy liposuction.
Take Away: It is essential to note that the complications of stomach fat removal surgery as mentioned above, and risks are less if the abdomen liposuction surgeries are planned in hospitals with ICU Facilities and not in cosmetic centres, which need adequate backup support and facilities if any problems are encountered.
Stomach Liposuction Cost - What to Expect
- The first step is to make an appointment with a liposuction surgeon to clarify all the doubts about the tummy liposuction procedure.
- The surgeon explains the surgical procedure and expected outcome results following abdomen liposuction surgery.
- Attempt to see before and after surgical pictures of his patients operated by him so that you can get an idea of stomach fat removal surgery results at his hand.
- Ensure the tummy liposuction procedure is done in the hospital setup with ICU facilities to ensure safety.
- Inform the operating surgeon in detail about the medication you are taking and the underlying medical diseases like diabetes and thyroid problems.
Still having Doubts
Want to Chat with our Doctor?
Stomach Liposuction Cost - Recovery time
As treated areas increase, stomach fat removal surgery is done under general anaesthesia. The recovery takes long time when tummy liposuction is combined with liposuction of other body parts.
- The duration of surgery is roughly 2-3 hours, depending on the number of areas that are done.
- After abdomen liposuction surgery, the patient is kept in I C U for safety purposes and will be discharged in the evening or the next day, depending upon the patient’s recovery.
- Leakage from liposuction ports is present for 3 to 4 days after tummy liposuction surgery.
- Patients are advised to wear compression garments for 1 to 2 months to minimize body swelling.
- Patients are advised to take leave from the office for 5 to 7 days after stomach fat removal surgery.
- Patients can carry out all regular activities from the next day after abdomen liposuction surgery. However, physical exercises must be postponed for two months after tummy liposuction surgery.
Stomach Liposuction Cost - FAQ
Yes, absolutely. Abdomen liposuction is safe.
- The procedure has been available for the past 50 years, and hence, this explains the efficacy of the tummy liposuction treatment.
- Safety depends upon the surgeon and the hospital where the surgery was performed.
Hence, patients should verify the operating surgeon’s credentials and the hospital’s infrastructure where it was performed.
Abdomen liposuction surgery removes 90% of fat cells in the treated area, so stubborn fat is removed. The tummy liposuction surgery results are permanent as long as one maintains the weight
Tummy liposuction surgery aims to remove stubborn fat from targeted areas and brings about volume reduction. Hence, the efficacy of abdomen liposuction surgery is measured in terms of inch loss. There may not be any difference in body weight.